Shared Boat Tour to Capri Island
Synonymous with tourism and excellence, the island of Capri has always been among the most famous beauties of the Mediterranean. The small square, the blue cave, Anacapri, are iconic places that all tourists want to visit.
In about 30 minutes we will reach the port of Capri island where we will stop to allow you to visit the Capri
by land, have a coffee and do some shopping. Second stop of the tour will be the inevitable tour of the
island to see the many caves of the island, the Faraglioni Rocks and the lighthouse of Punta Carena. During
the tour you can dive in the crystal clear waters of the Capri sea.
Embark at Marina di Seiano or, on request, from others ports as Piano di Sorrento, Sorrento, Massa
Lubrense or Castellammare di Stabia
Duration: 8 hours (from 9.30am to 5.30pm)
• pick-up from/to your accomodation located in Vico Equense (or free parking at Marina di Seiano)
• cruise along Sorrento coastline and around Capri Island to see the most beautiful attractions of the
coast (White Grotto, Green Grotto, Coral Grotto, Faraglioni Rocks, Natural Arch, lighthouse of
• 3 hours free time to visit Capri island and Blue Grotto by land on your own
• stop for swimming with snorkeling equipment and lifejackets
• sandwich and soft drink (water, coke, beer)
• professional skipper English and Italian speaking
Not included: Blue Grotto ticket
Maximum: 12 people on board
Enjoy the beauty of the most charming island of the world with us and new friends on board!
** All tours may be suspended or canceled in case of adverse sea conditions.
Request a shared tour of Capri